Monday 10 December 2018

Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs’ – Adeboye Warns RCCG Members


'

 
'Stop Using My Pictures On Sourvenirs' - Adeboye Warns RCCG Members
Pastor Enoch Adeboye ministering at the 2018 Holy Ghost Congress. Photo Vox

The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has warned members of the church to stop using his pictures and that of his wife, Foluke, on souvenirs for sale.

Pastor Adeboye, who said he was not God, ordered that anyone that is found with such materials should be reported to the police and arrested.

The clergyman gave the warning on Friday, at the 2018 Holy Ghost Congress, an annual programme of the church, which held at the Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

Adeboye lamented that it had come to his notice that some members of his church have started seeing him as God and hence use his picture and that of his wife on key holders, calendars, books and other souvenirs.

The clergyman appealed to his church members to desist from such actions, noting that he does not want to incur the wrath of God.

His words: "It has been brought to my notice that people are using my picture and that of my wife on key holders, calendars, books and other souvenirs. This is wrong and anyone found with such materials should be arrested and reported to the police.

"I am not God. I did not send them. I have nothing to do with those materials. I am an ordinary man of God. God will never share his glory with any man. I am not ready to die. Devil, I am not ready to go.

"If at any time, God is sensing that a man is trying to share his glory, the man is dead. If you find anyone selling anything whatsoever with my picture or my wife's, report them to the police immediately," he said.

The clergyman said the call became imperative because a woman recently purchased a key holder with his picture and his wife's inscribed on it and gave it to her child and the child began to eat the key holder and in no time, the picture on the key holder removed and surprisingly what was found was the picture of another tele-evangelist, Prophet T. B Joshua.

"I know you all know what that means. Please stop and cooperate," the clergyman pleaded

No comments:

Post a Comment