Thursday 7 March 2019

OGDVote For Dapo Regardless Political Divides

My Dear compatriots, and members of Remo Resource & R Centre:
You would have noticed my studied silence in our local politics in recent times. I have busied myself with National politics having served the state for 8 years.
I have also been very busy supporting the ambition of the son of our great Philantropist in Remoland to become the next governor of our dear state.
You however would have become aware of the court decision yesterday which did not favour him.
Going forward, I have directed all our Structures statewide to cast all their votes on Saturday for Prince Dapo Abiodun, another bona fide Remo son despite current party differences. 
I therefore enjoin all to please go and cast your vote on Saturday for Dapo Abiodun in the overall interest of our people. With best regards. 
His Exc Otunba Gbenga Daniel FNSE, FAEng.
Governor Ogun State
2003-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment